Coronavirus is the ailment which is an irresistible malady brought about by another infection/virus. Corona is known as “the crown” because when it is observed under the microscope it appears like that. In the current situation, it is named COVID-19 which stands to be as Corona Virus Disease in 2019.
This disease is the result of a virus called SARSCOV-2 stands as a severe acute respiratory syndrome- coronavirus -2, as the name shows it has already its first type but the symptoms were less severe than the present condition.
What are the major indications of COVID-19?
Majorly, the people got the victims of this virus to face the difficulty in breathing or respiratory problems from mild to direct. The symptoms include cough, fever (>100 oC), shortness of breath, myalgias (Myalgias can be defined as muscle aches. Myalgias can be a deep, constant, dull
ache, or a sharp, sporadic ache.)
At this time, there is a need to understand that there is no vaccine or complete treatment is available for this outbreak. However, there are many current types of research and clinical experimentation is underworking. So the best way to fight with this pandemic is to follow the precautions as much as we can to not only keep us away from this but also our loved ones.
What we have to do?
Remain mindful of the most recent data on the COVID-19 episode, accessible on the WHO site and through your national and nearby general wellbeing authority. Numerous nations around the globe have seen instances of COVID-19 and a few have seen episodes. Experts in China and some different nations have prevailed with regards to easing back or halting
their flare-ups. Be that as it may, the circumstance is erratic so check normally for the most recent news.
We can lessen the chances of being caught by this pandemic with the help of some simple and effective precautionary measures:
• Wash your hands with some alcoholic hand rub or soap for at least 20 seconds to kill viruses that may be having a party on your hands and planning to land on your face.
• Social distancing in this scenario is as effective as taking advice from your advisor.
• 1 m distance between yourself and the next person to you.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth as it can affect your beauty.
• Take proper sleep as it will make your immune system strong and healthy.
• Stay at home if you are not feeling well or if you have not as urgent work as a meeting with Bill Gates.
• Try to have an up to date information about this virus.
• Traveling within or outside cities, countries should be avoided.
• Use sanitizer after an hour or two.
• Self-isolation is the best pill to take if you are feeling even a mild symptom.
COVID-19 updates in Pakistan:
In Pakistan, even under lock down the number of patients is increasing day by day. In the picture below the graphical representation of a number of cases, the versus date has shown and it clearly shows that with each passing day this number is getting bigger.
As the death rate from this virus is not so deadly but still it can cause devastating outcomes if the precautionary measures will be taken for granted.